27 January 2008

Peace

School is going to be, or rather I should say, is different this semester. I refuse to be a slacker and not do well. Besides, it's not that I don't enjoy school I think I just get so caught up in the rest of the "experience" that I forget that I'm here to study too.
To totally switch topics, I'm seriously considering joining the Peace Corps next year after I graduate college. I think it'd be a taxing but rewarding experience, and what better way is there to learn about another culture than to immerse yourself? In the meantime I've got lots or praying to do, and many other difficult decisions to make. These are supposed to be the years you'll never forget, but what everyone forgets to tell you is how complicated things can get.
Arrivederci.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home