05 May 2008

Never Grow Up

Sometimes life is so fabulously amazing. I'm going to miss my roomies and partying at 813. Late nights laughing until we cry and our sides feel like they're about to split open. Marshmallow fights and scandalous notes that we'd be embarrassed for any normal person to ever read. This has been the best year of college ever, and I'm afraid that it can't get any better than this.
For now, I'm just going to enjoy rocking out randomly to Bennie and the Jets and wait for that one last British night.
"To live will be an awfully big adventure..." It's time I tried, don't you think?
XoXo

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tori Marie said...

SHES GOT ELECTRIC BOOOBS!!

niceeee
haha, i love you rooms.
im gonna miss you like crazy

british night is soo on!

May 5, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home