07 October 2008

Stupid Trolls!

So, funny story. I was, once again, trying to use more than one kitchen appliance (aka: the espresso maker and the microwave) which is a no-no in my little tiny pony loft apartment, ANNND I blew the power fuse out again. Dang it!

Now, this is only the second time that I've done this, so it's not completely my fault. Who knew??? Right? But, anyways, I called my old apartment complex, The Exchange-- because for some reason my cell won't let me delete numbers I don't need any more, instead of the Garden District. Well, this very irate gay guy answered the phone and I told him my apartment number and he kept yelling at me about how there isn't an apartment number 5764*. I couldn't understand why he was being such an ass, until I figured out that I had called the wrong apartment complex. Stupid phone! That's right, I'm blaming it on the phone.

Needless to say, they're all probably over at the Exchange having a nice laugh about this right now, while I am stuck at my apartment waiting for them to come turn the power back on so I can get ready and go to the library to write this bloody paper I have been putting off for the last week.
What a day!

*apartment number has been changed to protect the safety of the blog author

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger faith~hope~love said...

i completely understand. i blew my breaker twice last week with just the microwave!

October 8, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home