01 May 2009

Close

I was trying to wait on this post, because it is my 100th post, and that does seem like kind of a big deal. But, since I've been so busy with school and papers and whatnot, I haven't really had the time to do anything special. So, I figured I would go ahead and show y'all some of the pictures from a recent photoshoot I had with my friend Tori. She graduates next week and wanted me to take some pictures that she could give to her parents. How sweet!



So, enjoy these, and I promise to be back with some of the lovely projects I have been working on. Hopefully life won't be quite so busy after I finish with finals next week.
Summer, THANK GOODNESS!


P.S.- Tori and I have our first wedding shoot tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous. Here's hoping all goes well!

Currently Listening To: Dancing Shoes, Gavin Degraw

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look great Mariah!

May 1, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger lina said...

happy 100th post mariah!!
i just had mine a few weeks ago. it makes one feel accomplished:]

& nice photos! i really like the second one.

May 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous carrie / wishwishwish said...

happy 100th post! x

May 2, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger yasemin said...

your photos are so beautiful this way so I wonder what we will see when you have a dslr honey.

May 3, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger itisnot said...

Happy 100th post, i love gavin degraw ;) x

May 3, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One hundredth posts are quite fabulous. Maybe when I reach one hundred and fifty I can have something fabulous, like a give away. :)

And thanks for the comments on my pictures. Y'all are too sweet!

May 3, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

She's graduating? how awesome! Tell her I said congrats! :D

Aww. a wedding shoot. That sounds like fun! first i need a camera like yours.........

May 18, 2009 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, she graduated, but it's not the Tori you're thinking of. This is my other best friend Tori. haha
Confusing, I know.

May 18, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home