11 February 2009

Bella Cosetti: Quattro

This might sound more than a little crazy, but I feel like a haircut is a way to reinvent oneself. Now that I've lopped off twelve inches, I feel like I need to change my wardrobe to match-- no more light colors, more blacks and rich bold hues. I've become rather attracted to the whole bohemian "rocker-chic" vibe. But, I dunno. I'm very attached to what I call my "European Vintage" look; maybe I can find some middle ground between the two...

Enough about that. It's been a little too long since I've done a proper Bella Cosetti entry, and I do love a good list, so, here goes:

1)Prints, Prints, Prints, PRINTS! Oh, but I cannot seem to stop obsessing over them. And, none of them fit any particular theme. Maybe I like them so much because I always wished that I was an artist...


this little


darkling woods


dazey chic


crayon monster


sarahjanestudios

2)Speaking of things that I Just Can't Get Enough of...



3) Pretty baking supplies, just in time for V-DAY.



4)These just make me want to label everything in sight!



5) Digital photography is LOVE!


angiemuldowney


irenesuchocki

6) I recently re-read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland for about the one-hundredth time, such a magical story.


paraphernalia

7)Parcel, a super-cool store that sells everything from vintage paper products to engraved necklaces.

8)I'm on the lookout for the perfect carousel necklace, could this be it?



9) I very much would like to have a pet rabbit, but I don't think that's a practical idea; I'm sure Fletcher would agree.



10) This room is just fabulous! I love the bookshelves! Maybe I can do something like this in my room at home...



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Aw, that last picture! What happens if earthquakes occur? Haha.

February 14, 2009 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha.

I have no idea!
We don't have earthquakes here, so I think I'd be okay!

February 14, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that bedroom looks so warm and cosy! I like the shelves too :)

March 1, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home