02 February 2009

It's Been...

...one of those days. The weather was shiteous and I just felt gross.

I've ordered entirely too much stuff online lately, but it's so thrilling to receive pretty packages in the mail! The front office at my apartment complex called me this morning to tell me I had a package to pick up and it was none other than the lovely Kate Spade planner I was lusting after in a previous post. Isn't it fabulous?



Then, a few hours later they called again to tell me I had more packages to come pick up. Well, I was very excited, I mean, they could have been any number of fabulous things. But, no, they were some of the books I had ordered for my U.S. Cold War Foreign Policy and Modern France classes at Uni. Interesting, but not as interesting as, say, Ghosthunting with McFly.

I had given up hope when they called yet again, and when I went to the office, I was pleased to find that my Hunter Wellies had finally arrived. Oh goodness, this day was certainly looking up.



I even checked my mailbox to find that the post office had received my package from Yasemin, my Brown Paper Packages friend! (Which I will go pick up tomorrow morning.) So, the day is ending in an infinitely better way than it began.

P.S.- Don't you just adore the Union Jack? I do!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Tori Marie said...

oooo your wellies are so freaking cuteeeeeeeeeee


and that union jack picture
i do love the union jack
and i love that i creep in your blog

yeahh
this is lovelyyyyyyy

February 2, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger alyssa said...

awww those wellies are really cute!
and i do love that planner, too.

yeah, weather was crap here today, too.
im blaming it for my sick stomach and blah mood.

your blogs are so articulate....lucky. i sound like a whiney brat. hahaha

ps; the word verifications just crack me up.
i mean...'cootc'? hahahaha

February 2, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My blog... articulate????

haha

Thanks Lyssa.
I love your blog too! It's REAL!

February 2, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger alyssa said...

real CRAP. ahaha

February 2, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger yasemin said...

oh my godd
did you got it
I'm so excited
I want to shop online like you!!

February 3, 2009 at 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great wellies! i need some like that for glastonbury festival! haha x

February 3, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home