20 December 2008

Bella Cosetti: Uno

So, I've been inspired by some of my blogging friends who do weekend roundup entries listing some of their favorite moments of the week, or just pretty things they may have discovered. In other words, it's a chance for me to list all of my favorite "Pretty Little Things" (as the blog title reads in Italian) once a week. Multo Bene!!!

1) Little sister bonding time.

2) Best friends.



3) Christmas lights.



4) McFly on American Television.

5) Carrie's BEAUTIFUL blog: WishWishWish.

6) My hometown at Christmastime.



7) Bunny Keyrings. <3



8) A site to feed my scarf addiction.

9) PicNik.**



10) Random roadside photoshoots.



11) Sunsets.



Christmastime is wonderful, but along with all the good and magical faeries and elves the make the toys and light up the chilly winter nights, there are also some nasty little creatures who steal your time when you aren't looking. It does seem that I quite meant to post this blog entry yesterday, and yet, here I am posting almost two days later. I blame it on the elves.

And a very Merry Christmas Adam to you all. (You know, the day before Christmas Eve...) I know, I don't even deserve to have that remark acknowledged.



**Courtesy of Tori over at Love is the Movement.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixienish said...

Beautiful photos :)

December 23, 2008 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bunny keyring is awesome!!

December 23, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home