24 December 2008

And A Partridge in a Pear Tree



Mr. E.F. Duncan, Owner Duncan's Toy Chest: You see that tree there? Well to show our appreciation for youtr generosity, I'm gonna let you select an object from that tree that you can take home with you.

Kevin McCallister: For free?

Mr. E.F. Duncan, Owner Duncan's Toy Chest: Oh yes. May I make a suggestion? Take the Turtle Doves.

Kevin McCallister: I can have two?

Mr. E.F. Duncan, Owner Duncan's Toy Chest: Well, two Turtle Doves. I'll tell you what you do: you keep one, and you give the other one to a very special person. You see, Turtle Doves are a symbol of friendship and love. And as long as each of you has your Turtle Dove, you'll be friends forever.

Kevin McCallister: Wow. I never knew that. I thought they were just part of a song.

Mr. E.F. Duncan, Owner Duncan's Toy Chest: They are. And for that very special reason.


Merry Christmas everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger caroline said...

i love the picture! IT'S SO MAGICAL!
Happy Christmas!

December 25, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home