29 January 2009

Bella Cosetti: Tre

Lately I've really been wishing I had my own house, or at least an apartment that is actually big enough to qualify as more than a room with a front door. So many pretty little things have caught my eye, and I'm quite sure they would look just lovely in a cute little cottage with furniture from Anthropologie and random vintage finds. Soon...

1)For some reason I've just been in LOVE with Polaroid pictures lately, and this set is just so lovely and simple.



2)The perfect retro-inspired pen holder, to go organize the perfect retro desk.



3) If only I had seven hundred extra dollars; alas, I'm afraid I shall be forever lusting after this chair.

4) Tons of prints have caught my eye lately, but none so much as this one. One can never have too many Matryoshkas.



5) Lastly, can someone please explain to me why Agyness Deyn always looks so brilliant? It really isn't fair. So, she is my random addition to this post, mostly because I am in love with that fabulous Chanel she's attached to.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariangela said...

love agyness :-D

si la vita è bella!
ciao

February 1, 2009 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger lina said...

hello!
what a nice blog you have!
i love matryoshkas. very much. i painted a set once.

happy sunday:]

February 8, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home